Our team of Estates Managers works closely with client’s facilities managers and internal service structures to minimise occupancy costs and mitigate risks whilst providing quality service.
We offer quality landlord relationship management aimed at achieving optimal representation on behalf of our occupiers. We achieve this using best practices, well established processes and consistent service excellence, all of which are supported by technology initiatives.
Whether focused on flexibility of operations, compliance, health and safety, sustainability, well-being, or enhancement of a brand, we support all the engagements with a landlord to achieve goals.
The silent nature of our operations is what sets us apart.
- Risk Management: Management of property maintenance liabilities and Insurance.
- Occupancy costs: Management of operational costs relating to occupancy.
- Reinstatement Negotiations: Negotiate and project manage the process of reinstatements.
- Lease Audit Services: Onerous lease validations.
- Utilities Specialist: Management of utilities accounts.
- Tenant Services: Tenant relations and management of landlord obligations.
- Critical Lease Event Management: Lease compliance monitoring, lease dates, expiry profiles and maintenance of changes to lease agreements.
- Portfolio Inspections: Lease compliance, health and safety site inspections.
- Legal Support: Management of third-party claims.
- Supplier Management: Management of suppliers on behalf of clients.